How To Make A Origami Dress Birthday Card

1 Comments


Nothing beats a personalised card! Cards on the shelves are either too ugly or too expensive, I've decided to consult my artistic side to make card with a personal touch. I've gotten so much inspiration off online craft blogs and I still thank God for internet! Ideas are so readily available online anytime and anywhere. If used in the right way, it's terribly powerful.

Youtube is my next best friend aside Google. For those who would like to make pretty origami dresses, here's the tutorial that I've followed. Hope it serves you well! 

To piece the whole thing together, I've made use of:
  1. Ideas
  2. Origami papers
  3. How to make a origami dress youtube tutorial
  4. Off white A4 size cards as a base
  5. Scrapbook crafts patterns for border designs
  6. A pen to personalised the names.
Hope you are inspired to make your own cards after this!

Writes occasionally, enjoys quirky moments and loves to a cuppa coffee.

1 comment :