Korea Day 8: Everland

, 0 Comments

Close to getting all the post up. I’m getting lazier already and it’s been one week plus since I’ve been back from Korea.

null

And for this day… I regret not bringing my camera with me because it was really beautiful at Everland. There where having some tulip event and I love tulip. Makes me really happy and crazy (like above). As usual, I’m stealing pictures from Elaine again and Arthur’s too. She want royalties for using her pictures. Tsk tsk. After so many years of friendship, this is what I get. Sad!!!

Getting to Everland was slightly trickier compared to Lotte world because it was a little off Seoul and we have Arthur with us that day too. Good thing he came along else I won’t be playing any of the scary rides because Elaine was off her limits already… from Lotte world.

null
null
null
null
Everland is over at the mountain areas. 1hr from Seoul by bus.

It was actually big enough to store like a zoo in there?
The weather that day was really good because we didn’t need our wind breaker of any sort. Just a slightly thick jacket for me.
null
Check out the blue faced monkey.
null
Or maybe your gramps? haha!
null
T Express (My favourite)


null
That’s right. I sat on that wooden roller coaster.
It was an experience sitting on the wooden one.
null
Probably the only group photo we have. Awww…

I’m quite amazed at how big Everland was. I actually enjoyed the place much more. So what's my recommendation? Everland was the winner for this one.

null
null

Sorry but I don’t have much to write on this one as it’s more on pictures and nothing much to talk about. Everybody knows about rides anyways. haha! We spent our whole day at Everland and back to Seoul for dinner before heading back to backpackers Korea for the day.

null
Chef Arthur
null
Yummy bbq porky for dinner.
null
Another street food before calling it a day. Haha!
We eat alot somehow and still lost weight. Amazing.

Writes occasionally, enjoys quirky moments and loves to a cuppa coffee.

0 comments :