Korea Day 9: Nami Island (Namiseon)

, 1 Comments

null

Our last full day before leaving Seoul the following noon. It’s almost heart wrenching to be back to reality again. I guess it’s the same for most people… almost normal. We wanted to be a little more ambitious to go to Morning Calm and Nami Island but guess what? We asked NK if it was possible and he did a research for us in Korean… and said it’s not possible unless we have a car. Geez. If not, I would have headed to the place where they shot “You’re Beautiful” there. Nevermind! I saw my handsome Keunsuk up close in the end, so it doesn’t matter anymore.

We took a KO Rail from at this station that was 2 stops down from Sinseol-dong and the journey was so long. I thought I won’t be able to sit in this train as I did sat a lot of it while I was in Japan but only once in Seoul. Shows that we didn’t move out of Seoul a lot. haha! Well, there’s a lot of stuff to look at in Seoul itself.

null
null
null

Nami Island? Ring any bells?
That’s right… There’s where Winter Sonata was filmed and ever since, loads of couples come here to enjoy scenery. Ajumma(s) as well. haha! We rented bicycles to cycle around the island and guess what? We completed it in about 3o mins? Good thing we didn’t rent it for 2 hours, else we would have been very bored! Their max limit was 1 hour.

null
null
That’s our cute bikes but they’re EXTREMELY hard to ride on.
I like mountain bikes better.
null
I liked this picture I took.
null
I love this much!
null
Awesome Elaine walking on air!
I wonder if it’s the boots!

null
Loads of walking can really make people like us HUNGRY!!

And… that’s when I saw Kim Bum too!! Omgosh!! I thought if I could see Keunsuk on the same plane it would have been awesome! Or Junsu somewhere too. I nearly saw all three… nearly… They caught me taking a photo but it was too late cos I snapped it with my DSLR. I appreciate my fast speed camera for once.

null
That’s Kim Bum on the tram!

I did something really naughty too… and it’s been a while since I did it.

 null

Vandalism!! Haha! It’s our trademark left at the entrance of one of the female toliet on Nami Island. If you see it one day, say “hi” to it for me.

null
Toddles Folks!!

Writes occasionally, enjoys quirky moments and loves to a cuppa coffee.

1 comment :

  1. Hey there,

    was reading your blog on Seoul, but it seems most of the pictures don't load?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete