Korea Day 10: Home Sweet Home

, 0 Comments

null
I know I’m short alright.

Left – Right: That’s Sam, Me, Elaine and NK.

That day was the hardest day for me to say goodbye to Seoul and to the people I knew there. We packed our rooms a little before heading to Holly’s Coffee for breakfast. We got tired of eggs and bread even though it was provided there for us.

null
Morning Breakfast Set.

Our flight was at 4pm ish? So we had the morning free to ourselves. We visited Hostel Korea as well, which was another hostel run by the same boss and 2 guys above. This hostel was much bigger but it doesn’t have en suite rooms. I like my personal room and toilets but shared living room, so there’s interaction and life around the place. I dislike it a lot when I have to stay shut inside the room for the night before I sleep. I want to know new people.

It’s my first backpackers stay… well, maybe not. But it’s my first backpackers stay in a family sort of rooming. I love the environment when I arrived. Everybody was talking to each other and there was so much life and interaction going on in the tiny kitchen area. It’s crazy fun for me! We know the Sam & NK have been working hard to run the place and they did a fantastic job on it. One day if they ever read my blog, I hope this will be an encouragement for them.
null
Bossom! Or rather that’s what Sam calls it.


null
I love the Kimchi that comes with it.

We wanted to try out Sam’s favourite food before we left Seoul. So we asked him if he was free to join us for lunch and to bring us there as well. I didn’t know they could do takeaways with so many things! I knew they could do it with Jajangmyeon and fried Chicken (something like KFC). Anyways, we were kinda too early for takeaways so we had to wait for him to clear his work before we headed down to this traditional restaurant for our last meal in Seoul. It was the only time we had to sit on the floor and eat!! It was a short walk behind backpackers Korea. You can ask Sam or NK if any of you are going to stay there.

Sam helped us with our luggage and sent us to the Airport limousine bus stop that was 3 mins away from the backpackers Korea. That’s where I felt kinda sad about going home because reality hits home to me at that point.
So that’s bye Korea and bye Seoul…

For almost 5 hours in the airplane I was sad until I saw him.
null
Jang Keunsuk aka Jang Geun Seok

Didn’t I mentioned that if he was in the same airplane as me, I’ll be the happiest person around? I was happy at that point of time. I didn’t recognise him as first and I was thinking “Gosh, what a girly hairstyle for a man! Is he gay?!”. Lol! Then I was hit with the fact that he DOES look like Keunsuk and GAWD… it was him alright. He was 2 seats in front of me and it was only the last 30 mins of the flight that he came to the economy class to talk to his crew members. He could have come earlier then I would probably have asked for a photo or something.

Elaine saw him and didn’t tell me. Horrible right! I like 3 guys from Korea. Kim Bum, Keunsuk and Junsu. I saw 2 out of 3 in 10 days when my chances are less than 0.1%. Elaine said it’s because I’m bringing a “Heng” person around. Maybe… haha!

Junsu came like on the following Thursday which was a week after I returned from Korea. If I delayed a little more, I might have seen Junsu instead of Keunsuk. hahahaha! Oh well. I’m happy with whom I’m met. No complains!

Writes occasionally, enjoys quirky moments and loves to a cuppa coffee.

0 comments :