Food Review: Miam Miam (Bugis)

, 0 Comments

Miam Miam -  A French/Japanese Fusion food place

Food: ★★★☆ 
Ambience: ★★★

Service: ★★

I remembered passing by a new cafe/restaurant last week, and ta-dah... This place became our dinner location on one weekend during my birthday staycation.

I was quite sceptical of their Matcha drinks initially as I had really bad ones at Hoshino Coffee at Plaza Singapura. They proved me on wrong and I enjoyed their Matcha latte. :)

We ordered Miam Miam Spaghetti and it was yummy. I felt that their Soufflé items could be improved as I find them a little thick instead of being light and fluffy. Overall, it was a good meal and slightly to the pricey side. Since there was a promotion of 20% off the total bill, the prices were justifiable.

Chocolate Soufflé @ Miam Miam

Writes occasionally, enjoys quirky moments and loves to a cuppa coffee.

0 comments :