Cameron Highlands Day 3 - The Smokehouse (Tanah Rata)

, 0 Comments


It's our final day at Cameron and I read up that the smokehouse was a beautiful place. So being a tourist, I had to check out the place and I didn't regret it. It was a gorgeous place, beautifully maintained and breathe vintage. I wish I had a chance to stay there overnight. They are opened early for breakfast and we were the first customers there. Food was okay but we were there mainly for the ambience.


We would miss Cameron for a while. It was way much better than Genting as there were more places to go and explore. For non-gamblers, you will definitely like Cameron better. The people are friendly and it wasn't hard getting around. Taxis are affordable and food is pretty local. This marks the end of my 3D2N in Cameron Highlands. Another place travelled, another memory created.

I have shared my itinerary for this trip and you can view at Cameron Highlands 3D2N Itinerary From Singapore.

Goodies from Cameron

Writes occasionally, enjoys quirky moments and loves to a cuppa coffee.

0 comments :