Beauty Review: Hair Colouring & Treatment at Salon Envy

1 Comments


It is always a bet when you are purchasing from Groupon or any other deal sites. I would usually do a search to see if I can get any review from customers before purchasing them. There will be times that there are no reviews but the location is so near to where you are... and thus this is a chance you're giving them.

That chance happened to me and I decided to place my bet on Salon Envy as I needed to touch up my roots. I always hated having grown out black hair against my light brown dyed hair. I believe a lot of you would agree with this. I proceed to make a booking and purchased the deal with for $58 soon after. It includes hair colouring with a 2-Step Hair Repair Treatment (worth $280). It was a rather good deal.

Ambience: ★★★☆☆
Overall Service: ★★★☆☆

Before: You can see my dark hair roots sprouting out
On the appointed day, I entered the salon and was the only customer then. Seeing that there wasn't any other customer in the store can be quite nerve wreaking. It usually means 2 things, either you're early or it's bad. I can't back out now so I sat in the chair and prayed that everything would turn out smoothly. People started streaming in when I was half way done with my hair. It wasn't super crowded it was a good number to make me feel comfortable.

A China lady attended to me the whole time and I did finalised my hair colour with her feedback. She was friendly and her feedback were useful. For the whole time, she didn't try to hard sell me anything and I really appreciate that. I hate it when people tries to hard sell me while I'm trying to enjoy the service.

Her skills wasn't top notch but I do like her because she checks on my hair like every 5 minutes to ensure that the colour was absorbed properly. She can be a quite rough on hair combing but I'm fine with that as long as the final look was what I looked for.

After: Love the dark look
After the whole hair session, I was actually very pleased with how my hair looked like. I chose a dark ash brown and it turned out the way I wanted to it. She also ensures that there isn't an odd patch between my black hair and the blonde ones. The treatment was wonderful and it leaves my hair smelling like chocolate for about 3 days (had to resist eating my own hair). I don't know the brand that they used but I like how soft my hair felt after the whole treatment.

I didn't take a shot of the price list but you could call them to check. All I remembered was that the price for their services are rather reasonable and affordable. Would I go back there? I would, if you had to ask me so. They lived up to their Groupon service and I hope it continue to stay that way.

Salon Envy Address:
46 Peck Seah Street
Singapore 079316
Tel: 6221 1220 or 9722 1220

Writes occasionally, enjoys quirky moments and loves to a cuppa coffee.

1 comment :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete